Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Creating a schedule

I've been away for the weekend and haven't got to make any progress, seeing that and the amount of tasks that I have planned, I've decided to go back to creating an organized schedule.

The way it is planned has a few benefits:
1. obviously, it makes sure that I get to work on every task.
2. it is said that we create most effectively on the first 2 hours of work, and so I make sure to get the most of every task.
3. I can keep better track of my progress.
4.I dont get bored or tired of the same work.

The tasks were also divided to different fields, so while planning, I made sure I'm not doing too much of the same thing every day.

This is very primary, the tasks should be organized by level of importance and difficulty (so I can better determine how much time should I put on each, but the most important ones currently take up the majority of my time), and I've not included breaks. I should add these couple of parameters but in the meanwhile I want to see how this works.

Here is how it looks:


If you have any idea how to improve the creation of my schedule, or care to share how you organize your time, please do so in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment